Immunaeon is a Buffalo-based immune cell storage company. Our team of medical professionals can walk you through your options at any point. We also provide patient education and resources through our advocacy arm.
At Immunaeon, we believe that the future for immunotherapy is bright. Our mission to help people leverage life-saving medical sciences for their lifetime—whether it’s bringing a healthier immune system to a cancer patient today, or implementing immunotherapies that will prevent different diseases in the future. At Immunaeon, we are connecting today’s science to tomorrows cures.
Tom White, Chief Medical Officer
- Board-certified MD with 30 years of experience in internal medicine and provides a critical bridge to patients in need of advocacy and education.
- Currently practices with Buffalo Medical Group (BMG)
- Staff physician for the Buffalo Bills.
Eunice Wang, MD
- Chief of Leukemia and Director of Infusion Services at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- 20+ years of experience in internal medicine, oncology, and hematology.
- Clinical research focusing on the development of early stage clinical trials for acute leukemias (AML, ALL) and myeloproliferative disorders.
- Authored/co-authored over 90 peer-reviewed articles, multiple book chapters, and editorials.
Dan Rera, Chief Operating Officer
- Received Master’s in Economics and MBA from University at Buffalo
- Former Vice-President of Treasury at M&T Bank with 20 years of experience in healthcare, banking, and insurance.
Michael John, MBA, Chief Information Security Officer
- 20+ years of experience in data management and risk assessment to protect patient privacy.
Joe DiNardo, Head of Growth
- Years of experience with over 10+ start-up companies and market leaders across industries.
- Execution of multi-billion dollar campaigns in digital, influencer, experiential, and next-gen marketing.
Adam Utley, PhD, Founder and CEO
- Founded Immunaeon in 2016 after completing his PhD in Tumor Immunology at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Scientific career has focused on B and T cell function, as well as how the dysregulation of immune cells leads to cancer progression.
- Current member of the American Association of Immunologists and the American Society of Hematology.